May I bring up an item of concern to the Council at a meeting?

The City Council has provided a permanent placement at the end of the Committee and Council Meetings for citizens to address their concerns to the Council. Citizens wishing to address the Council should contact the City Council Office at 618-482-6670, 48 hours before a scheduled meeting. The Council advises citizens that issues brought before the City Council should be germane to City Government.

Note: If the item pertains to a City service, the Council prefers that you contact the appropriate department within the City Administration first. If you are having difficulty reaching a department, the City Council's Office can assist you. If you are unable to obtain assistance, you can contact the City Manager.

Show All Answers

1. How can I ascertain if an item is going before the Council?
2. How can I obtain the City council agenda and minutes?
3. How can I obtain the information I need from the City?
4. How do I reach my Council Representative?
5. I know the City Council adopted an ordinance, agreement, or resolution. How do I find it?
6. May I bring up an item of concern to the Council at a meeting?
7. When and where are City Council meetings held?